



If you would have asked me a year ago if we would ever have a pool, the answer would have been no, yet somehow we ended up with this big plastered hole taking up residence in our backyard. I can't tell you when or why the decision was made, the kids even voted dog over pool, but we now have a wonderful addition to our backyard. At 74 degrees I have yet to brave the waters, but the kids have been floating around all week in it. We did however heat the spa up tonight and had a good relaxing soak.So pictures were requested and pictures you shall get. Mind you the landscaping has yet to come, we are going to do it ourselves so any pointers or volunteers will be appreciated. I'm looking forward to spending the summer lounging by the pool, barbecuing, and enjoying having friends join us for both.
11 comments:
Nice you guys!!!!
How awesome! Me and the kids LIVE in our pool in the summer. You won't regret it. It's beautiful. Love the rockwork. When's the BBQ?!
Lucky!!! Holy Cow...your pool is HUGE! What a fun summer you guys are going to have.
It's beautiful!
I am so jealous! I love it! Have a fun summer and enjoy:)
Who did your pool?
It's beautiful! Congratulations...happy long summer days in the pool.
NICE TILE!
It looks good! Hope it gives you lots of relief from the summer heat. If you look out and think you see me floating around just look the other way - its your imaginaiton.
You pool is beautiful. I love how you did it. You will enjoy it for years to come. Whatever you see in the neighborhood that is surviving the summer heat and still looks good, get it and plant it. The best time to plant is spring or fall. You may want to wait a few months and let things cool off a bit. Congratulations!
It looks GREAT!
Post a Comment