Wednesday, September 15, 2010

BACK 2 SCHOOL!!!!

AUGUST 30, 2010
So yet another school year has bloomed. Seemed as if it were just yesterday (in my defense it was only 3 weeks ago thanks to the master plan of year around school) we celebrated the last day of school, yet here we are again at the dawn of the 2010-2011 school year.


LAUREN:

What can I say, she is growing up WAY too fast. She started 6th grade this year which means...... the dreaded MIDDLE SCHOOL! After I picked her up on the first day, I asked her how she liked it and she said that she pretty much loved it and it's sooo cool changing classes etc. Even better is the fact that she has at least one friend in every class and she gets to have lunch with all of her 6th grade friends. At her school they have to wear uniforms- basically any solid colored polo shirt with navy(jean), khaki, black,or white solid pant/short. Makes picking out what to wear each day a breeze but takes away from letting you express your personality through your style. I guess most of us had an identity crisis in middle school anyway so this uniform is probably a good thing!!





JACE:

Jace is excited to be moving up to 4th grade- almost the big man on campus! He ended up getting the same teacher Lauren had for 4th grade, which is great! Even better is the fact that he has his best friend Brett in his class! When I picked him up on the first day I asked him if he had a good day and he answered with "I guess so." Gotta love boys!


CHANDRA:

I started my Studio I class and so far so good. This semester I will get 2 classes done then next semester I will take 2 classes and that will finish up all of my requirements for the Interior Design degree. Of course I won't be able to graduate then because of some pesky general ed classes that are looming over my head nagging me to take them- and I will after I'm done with these 2 semesters!!










1 comment:

Carol said...

they're so cute. So when you finish the next 2 semesters do you get to take like PE or something?????