Lights, Camera, Action!! Universal Studios was our stop today. We were just there in April but my parents hadn't been in years..... and since we had season passes it made our list. The day started with lunch at Mel's Diner followed by the always great Studio Tour. I still think the King Kong attraction is the best!
Jace, Grandma & Grandpa
I wish I was really in London!!
Lauren and I
Watch out for that dinosaur Jace!
City view- after Jurassic Park ride that we all got soaked on....
Jace decided to take the stairs rather than the escalator.....
(i made the mistake of following him up after I took the pic.... n.e.e.d. o.x.y.g.e.n.)
photo on the red carpet
We rode every ride, saw just about every show, and practically had to be kicked out at closing. We ate dinner ate Camachos on CityWalk and wandered around the shops for a bit. They next morning we checked out of our hotel. First we stopped at a few shops, then drove to Ikea to pick up a few larger items I had my eye on.
Grandpa found himself another friend!!
I believe we all had a great time and of course ate way too much. New adventures were had, unusual places were visited and the best part is that we got to experience it all together!! Can't wait for the next trip!!








No comments:
Post a Comment