Family photos.
Deep in your heart you hope for the best but expect the worst. Maybe I just have my sights set too high but they almost never seem to win me over. Yet they must be done, otherwise how could we look back on them in 20 years and laugh our heads off about how we looked. At least in these pics there are no perms to make fun of, but nevertheless, I'm sure we will find something hilarious.
This year we did individual and extended family photos at the same time. We all drove out to Nelson's Landing for the photo shoot then had dinner at a Mexican joint in Boulder City afterwards.
The family shots....
Handsome Jace
This kid cannot help it. If the sun is shining both eyes cannot be open- that's why we call him "Popeye"
Jason and I
Miss Lauren and the Little Dude
Lauren looking lovely....
The Nelson sisters....
All of the girlies....
all the boys.....
Grandma & Grandpa with all the grandkids....
The big picture.....
This picture is a classic in my book- here's why:
I had finally gotten the disc with all the pics on it. I was filtering through and scrutinizing each photo when I happened upon this hilarity. My hyena calls echoed through the house, so the family couldn't resist knowing the reason for the outburst. I pointed to Jason in this pic as he was standing next to me and asked him why the crazy face. His response was that was the "funny face" photo. I preceded to roll the cursor over everyone else, revealing their intentions to look good in the photo. Point taken. Evidently Jason was the only one to get the "funny face" memo.
Merry Christmas!!
Our 2012 Christmas card complete with family photo.
Everyone should have one....
Of course I brought my little camera along for the ride and snapped a few photos too:
THE END!!!























1 comment:
Beautiful pics! My baby bro had his engagements taken there too. I want my family photos taken there!!
Post a Comment