Friday, February 28, 2014

This is Halloween.... 2013

Costumes tell a story quote story saying halloween poem costumes halloween quotes

Halloween is a pretty big deal around our house.Yes, most of the time we are scrambling like maniacs to get our costumes ready, but that's pretty normal for any occasion with us. There are trips to Savers, JoAnn's, online orders, and most years I even break out the sewing machine. Jason and I retroed back to the classic days of black and white film. Some might find it hard to be black and white in a color world, but we thought it quite charming. Lauren was one half of the Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum duo. She and Shelby based their costumes from the original Alice in Wonderland and their Instagram names. Jace caused quite a stir "horsing" around the "neigh"borhood  in his horse head giddy-up.








It's me! Couldn't resist the horse head!

Grandma and Grandpa Nelson had their annual Halloween Bash. There were games, donut eating, and fun with the cousins.....






On Halloween night the kids met up with friends to haunt the neighborhood. We all went to Tiff and Yin's for a spooky feast and passed out candy while the kids tricked and gathered treats.






1 comment:

Jen Reil said...

Your family is always the best at Halloween! I wish I could hire you to do costumes for my family =).