Sunday, September 11, 2016

Life is Beautiful 2015

September 25-27, 2015


Music, art, speakers & food meet up in downtown Las Vegas for three days. We were lucky enough to have tickets for Saturday's line up. Let's just start with the fact that it was really hot outside but we endured it until the sun finally bowed out then life at Life Is Beautiful became a little more bearable! We watched some bands and wandered around and checked out all the art installations. The radio station 107.5 that I won my tickets from had the Soundhouse, where we saw New Politics up close and acoustic and I got a picture with them too! We also saw Duran Duran, Imagine Dragons, Big Data and more. The streets of downtown are the venue- 18 blocks to be precise with the entrance located on Fremont and 7th street. Gates open at 2pm and it's constant concerts until 1am. Not for the faint of heart! Jason and I had a great time and are looking forward to going again next year. For me, one day is fine but for Lauren and her friend Sydney it wasn't enough. They had the three day wristband and lived it up! I stole a few of their pictures to put on here as well. 










Night Terrors of 1927

Big Data



New Politics acoustic


New Politics


New Politics and me




Duran Duran








Lauren and Sydney


on the ferris wheel






No comments: