Friday, September 29, 2017

Neon Museum

June 11, 2016

Neon graveyard, where old Vegas goes to live on. The glitz and glamour of yesteryear collected and preserved in a place where we can visit and recall those old memories. Some were from earlier than I can recall but others, like the Showboat, bring a flood of memories from my youth. I mean who didn't love a trip to Millers Outpost then a game of bowling at Showboat? I didn't spend much time in places like the Stardust or Sahara but the signage was something I saw on a regular basis. The Stardust was demolished and the Sahara is now the SLS. In Vegas nothing remains the same. At least all of the past isn't forgotten and I'm glad we got the opportunity to reunite with it. If you're a Vegas native like me the Neon Museum is definitely a place you'll want to check out.






















No comments: