Sunday, February 4, 2018

Karma Chameleon

JULY 2016

It seems that even I can be slowly broken down, my authority eroded away like a rock formation near a riverbed. It's always a no when it comes to pets, sure I like to fancy the idea of a cuddly lap dog that adores me but we all know the dark truth. Pets will make you love them, in turn you will care for them and end up spending endless amounts of money on their behalf. They will poo on the carpet and run away for an adventure. You will have to do favors for other pet owners because you need someone to take care of yours while you are out of town. But I am weak and after endless begging, being forced to watch tutorials, and random fact sharing from Jace I gave in and he got a pet chameleon. His name is Finn and he's pretty chill so I guess we will let him hang out for awhile.



No comments: