I have this strange feeling that we're going to have a girls night out in December. I just can't figure out why though. I know it's obvious- staring you right in the face. In case there's any of you girls out there that have yet to read this book, please do by then because you'll want to join us. If you need to BORROW the book please walk, don't run on over and I will be happy to oblige.
8 comments:
I am dying to see this movie! Can't wait! I am now re-reading the books to get ready for the new one in August. You can read the first chapter of Breaking Dawn in the special edition of Twilight that just came out. It is soooo good. Count me in for the girls night.
THAT. WAS. SOOOOOO. AWESOME! I feel all intense now. We are so gonna have to make it a girls night out. Maybe we could all dress sloppy like Belle for the premier, ya know, pull a Sex & the City girls night out.
WoooHOOOO...can't wait!
Stephanie Johnson posted on her blog that she's going to do a Girls Night Out for the movie premiere - 12/12/08. We should just combine groups or meet up at the same theater! I am soooo excited for the movie, but I am a little dissapointed in the choice for Edward. I think I will need to re-read the books before I see the movie....
I think I'm one of about 10 people left on earth who haven't read this series of books. Maybe I should read them during my beach vacation when I have nothing else to do but sit on the beach and read. The trailer looks awesome though!
I don't know any of the other girls who want to go, but I am up for it too. I loved the books. DId you read The Host yet? I have it if you want it.
we are twilight addicts in my household. cannot wait for the movie to come out. my friend went to the movie set and took some amazing photos and i've been following all the fan sites (the good ones anyways)
i am getting some peeps together i think to go to the midnight showing when it opens. and do a themed dinner party beforehand.
I love it. I have been having the same funny feeling that there will be a girls night in December. I need to go reread them too. I'm so glad she did a fourth book.
I LOVE those books too and I am dying for the new one and the movie. I will definetly be standing in line and 12am.
Post a Comment