this just in... This blogger and her family are on the brink of desperation grasping at anything, anything at all to blog about.We fear there may be a lack of excitement and an over abundance of the mundane.... let's take a look
Our top story this evening takes a look at the mother of this family. On the outside she may appear to be just like you or me, but on the inside she harbors a hideous and unflattering secret- the undeniable, insatiable love that has haunted her since childhood. The deliciously fried to perfection dough topped with whatever that white frosting is then playfully topped with a festivity of sprinkles that is the Winchell's cake donut. In her defense she states that in her youth she would ride her bike to Winchell's where she would purchase this same donut as a hole for a mere 10 cents. So you see folks addictions do start out small but can grow to be quite unhealthy.

In further news, Lauren wore dangly earrings for the first time on Monday. Where's the news in that you ask? Well if you'll consider the fact that she's had her ears pierced since April 2007and has only changed her earrings once you'll appreciate this news. Her ears were slow to heal and then she was nervous about changing them, but as you can see she's turned over a new leaf and will be seen out in an array of dazzling earrings soon.
On a serious note, Jace has once again been spotted contorting his face for the camera. He is highly recognized for his ease in front of the camera, but lately his work has gone from alarmingly handsome to over the top crazy faces. When will this madness end??

Other highlights this week include a trip to the dentist for Lauren and Jace with a return visit scheduled for next month. A trip to the fabulous mall and dinner at El Jefe's on Saturday. And wow that about sums up our newscast for this evening. Remember that blogging just to blog is not lame and have a great evening.
9 comments:
Chandra, you are so funny. You could always get a hamster! THat would give you something to blog about!Jace is hilarious, and tell Lauren I love her earrings!
jace looks like a walrus in the second picture. love the newscast. you think of the best things to write about. ever think about writing a book. (as long as its not about your family). love ya
I always find your blogging entertaining even about the mundane and just "this and that". Keep blogging!
Macy got her ears pierced a year ago and has only changed them twice. She says it makes her want to throw up to change them.
Does your sister make the litttle pouches to hold diapers and a changing pad along with the awesome wipe cases? If so I would like to purchase one to match the wipes case you gave me.
You are so funny. I loved reading this whole thing. You can tell Lauren that I noticed how nice she looked during the primary program with her pink dangly earrings. Very grown-up.
That is my favorite donut of all time too. It reminds me of Jerry, Gary, and me going to "Yum Yum Donuts" on Eastern between seminary and school every morning. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Now you know why I am fat. --Andrew
You guys grew up with Andrew and have known him for years, yet only my name is listed under friends instead of 'Andrew & Heidi'- just wondering, but I can understand if you like me more than him :)
Well I guess I'm wrong for assuming that blogging is a girl thing and that the guys wouldn't want to be associated with it- Jason even looks once in a while. So I will be politically correct and show no bias toward males and add tham to my list!!
Chandra--if you're going so far as to be politically correct, you might as well be royally correct too. So if you could please put "His Majesty, Andrew, and Heidi" I would appreciate it (and don't forget to capitalize the "M" in Majesty). ROFL. Thanks. --Andrew
LOL, Chandra! You're too funny! Much more entertaining than most of the "real" news on TV these days :)
Post a Comment