Lauren: "Mom, how embarrassing, don't kiss dad in front of people"
Jace: "What are you guys doing... gross dad, don't kiss mom, me and Lauren are right here!"
That's awesome. I think you should make that your header.
hahahahahaha....that's awesome. as parents it's our job to embarrass and gross out our kids! cute pic.
I remember saying those same words to my own mom & dad! I love all your pictures! I have a picture of Blake in front of that same wall!
seriously, i'm even grossed out.
Chandra--who are you looking at? It appears that your lips draw near unto Jason, but your heart is far from him.... Just kidding. Merry Christmas!
that is a great picture!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That's awesome. I think you should make that your header.
hahahahahaha....that's awesome. as parents it's our job to embarrass and gross out our kids! cute pic.
I remember saying those same words to my own mom & dad! I love all your pictures! I have a picture of Blake in front of that same wall!
seriously, i'm even grossed out.
Chandra--who are you looking at? It appears that your lips draw near unto Jason, but your heart is far from him.... Just kidding. Merry Christmas!
that is a great picture!
Post a Comment