What would Thanksgiving be without.....
- Getting to "Gobble 'til you Wobble"
- My mom taking the extra time to set the table so cute
- Having a plethora of food
- Family
- Ten pies for 20 people
- Cousins getting to play
- Taking a moment to realize how lucky we really are


- Going to the cabin and getting snowed on
- Seeing lots of deer and bucks on the road
- Going to the Christmas parade and festival of trees in Cedar- Oh wait, yea they cancelled it Thanksgiving weekend....so much for our tradition
- Shopping- even though we didn't get up early this year
- Buying more Christmas ornaments at TaiPan
- Decorating the house for Christmas (still working on this)




3 comments:
Oh my gosh the pix from Cedar are gorgeous--my son Cody was up at Duck Creek Village over the weekend and said it was beautiful too. Yes I love TaiPan too, who doesn't. And it looked like you had a great time Twilight night, we went too but pure laziness made us go Friday afternoon, not to mention my teens would have been mortified had we shown up too, heaven forbid mom and her girlfriends cramp their style.:)T
Your table setting does look very nice. Dixons ate on paper plates this year.
Taipan has the best holiday decor -I loved all the Christmas ornaments I saw when we stopped there in October.
And 2 people per pie - I like those odds!
Your Mom is so cute! I love that place setting. I love the picture of the kids in the snow, too. I took a picture of my kids on the side of road a couple years ago in the gorge (on the way home from Hurricane). At least I can prove to them when they're older that they have seen snow before!
Post a Comment