Don't ask me how these kids turned out so cute, especially considering who their parents are, but they did. Thanks Jen, these pictures were well worth the wait!
ok where did all that background come from. we didnt get that. i think jen jipped me. they look good though. now im afraid what mine will turn out to be like.
12 comments:
They are cute kids....it is amazing how cute they tirned out given what thier Dad had to work with.
isn't Jen awesome! those are great pics. love that wall.
ok where did all that background come from. we didnt get that. i think jen jipped me. they look good though. now im afraid what mine will turn out to be like.
Wow - your kids are adorable. I happen to think their parents are pretty good lookin' myself!
what the heck... their mom is a babe. why aren't you sharing a family one??
your kids are adorable. too fun to photograph! thanks for being patient!!
I love the pictures, Jen I need your number! I happen to think the subject matter is fabulous too and we need them to come over.
Those are awesome!
Isn't it always our hope that our kids will turn out cute? Yours are gorgeous! And your family picture on the side looks great too.
Those are great Chandra - I think its crazy how grown up kids look in pictures. Where where those taken?
Those are such great pictures! Your kids are very cute!
Chandra! These are some dang cute kids and I am not one bit surprised! Cute family!
Beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment