Eye of newt, and toe of frog, Wool of bat, and tongue of dog, Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting, Lizard's leg, and owlet's wing, For a charm of powerful trouble, Like a hell-broth boil and bubble. -William Shakespeare (a quote from "Macbeth")
"October gave a party;The leaves by hundreds came-The Chestnuts, Oaks, and Maples,And leaves of every name.The Sunshine spread a carpet,And everything was grand,Miss Weather led the dancing,Professor Wind the band." -George Cooper, October's Party
6 comments:
Love it. Notice the time? I really should be getting ready for church instead of enjoying your blog!
Isn't that the same fence where you took pictures last year? Except it was snowing. I love Cedar Mountain.
Darling post! So fun!
Love your decor! I haven't found our box of decorations yet, let's hope I do in the next 2 weeks =).
Halloween is such a great holiday. There are so many cute decorations and food ideas during this season. Yours are adorable.
love all the cute decor, especially those super fab punkins! love your little quotes by the way.
Post a Comment