1. The faculty of making fortunate discoveries by accident.
2. The fact or occurrence of such discoveries.
3. An instance of making such a discovery

Taking a little trip back to the weekend of September 25th. Friday night we tried to surprise my sister Tiffany with a night out on the town with the girls before she had the baby. Well she didn't fall for our story, so we had to tell her that she was going to go whether she liked it or not! We all met at a place called Serendipity 3. It's on the corner of Las Vegas Blvd. and Flamingo in front of Caesars Palace.
We sat out on the patio overlooking the strip
Let's see... starting left- mom, Karessa, cousin Rachel, me, Aunt Carolee, Yeyko, cousin Crystal, Stephanie, Tiffany, Tamra and Stephanie
Dessert!!

Super cute ceilings and lighting fixtures
My goodness!! The things you're exposed to on the strip!!Saturday night we had tickets to see the Pet Shop Boys at The Joint in Hard Rock and Lauren had a ticket to see Miley Cyrus at Thomas & Mack. Lauren was going with some of my family and after she left we dropped Jace of to hang out at Don and Angie's and picked them up. "What's for dinner" seems to be a never ending question, but that night it was the Hoffbraus House. It's certainly a fun and upbeat place, but I have to admit that German food really isn't that good. After a Tower of Sausage, pretzels, and a meat platter we decided we would only return for atmosphere- not food.

We had great seats for the concert. I had a perfectly mixed Cherry Coke. Pet Shop Boys played all the songs I wanted to hear. The crowd was great- I even walked up front and took a couple of pictures. After the concert we stopped at Winchells for a nightcap and they had just made fresh maple bars. It seemed like a perfect night- that is until I got home and pulled out my camera to look over my pictures and they were GONE!!! All that remained were 2 little videos I had taken near the end. I must of accidentally deleted them- so sad. I even had a pic of Angie with her sausage tower and Jason with the Ri-co-la horn. I did borrow a few pics off the Internet so all is not lost!


SETLIST:
Heart / Did You See Me Coming / Pandemonium / Love, Etc. / Building a Wall / Go West / Two Divided by Zero / Why Don’t We Live Together / Always on My Mind / New York City Boy / Left to My Own Devices / Do I Have To / King’s Cross / The Way It Used to Be / Jealousy / Suburbia / All Over the World / Se a Vida e / Viva La Vida (Coldplay cover) / It’s a Sin
Encore: Being Boring / West End Girls
Just pause the playlist to hear what we heard:
4 comments:
You guys know how to play!
your such a mover and a shaker! always out and about partying it up! .....can i be your sister too???? i don't have any :(
is it a concert or the circus? haha. the people in the background look like circus people. Anyway, hope you had fun. Is U2 going to be at the Silverbowl? We saw them putting up some huge thing last night.
Oh! How was that place?? I've been wanting to try it. Seriously, how did you get to be such a party animal??
Post a Comment