Friday, November 27, 2009

Disneyland Trivia

We went to Disneyland a couple of weeks ago. While I was there I noticed a fabulous chandelier. As an Interior Design student it is my job to be observant to all design elements wherever I may be. So, after taking a photo of the one, I began to pay closer attention to all the lighting fixtures and thought it would be a fun trivia challenge for all you Disney fans out there. All the pics come from Disneyland/California Adventure but one. That one comes from a restaurant that we always eat at when we are down there, thus making it part of our Disney experience. I'll post the answers in a few days- so check back!

1.

2.


3.


4.



5.






6 comments:

Carol said...

uhhh....i'm gonna go with a bugs world on that last one and the rest, i'll have to wait for the crib notes on that!

Heidi said...

I'm not that good of a Disney fan to recognize the location of light fixtures. However I could point out where are the restrooms are!

Steph said...

lets see, the first one is the mexican restaurant we ate at. El toritos. the second, haunted mansion, third, tower of terror, and fourth, bugs life. did I win !!! isnt there a prize?

Steph said...

ooops, forgot the ariels grotto.

Brad and Leslie said...

OK - my guesses are:
1. Pirates (or El toritos in Frontierland - thanks steph...)
2. Imaginears (CA AD) or Ariels Grotto (again - thanks steph..)
3. Tower of Terror
4. the food place in Fantasyland going towards Frontierland..
5. Bugs Land of course!

I'm gonna miss D-Land next Spring...we're going Disney World instead...yeah!!!!

Chandra said...

Steph, you were right
1. el torito
2.ariel's grotto
3.haunted mansion
4.tower of terror
5.bug's land