Sunday, November 1, 2009

I GOT A FEELIN'


That tonight's gonna be a good night.....and it was.

Friday, October 23rd. It could have been an average night, but two little pieces of paper changed all of that. They were tickets to one of the hottest concerts out there- the U2 tour. We were also graced with the presence of their opener, the Black Eyed Peas. The concert was held at the Silver Bowl, which is an outdoor venue. The ticket stated "rain or shine" so I crossed my fingers and hoped for the best. The weather cooperated, in fact I would venture to say it was IDEAL. Donald and Angie- our official concert buddies, came along too. Overall, I'd say the experience was MAG-NI-FI-CENT (sung like the song of course) !!!

U2




Angie and me waiting for U2 to come on

Jason and I pre concert with the CRAZY set behind us.


Capturing a moment of the show.....



Here' what we heard:

Breathe/Get on Your Boots/Magnificent /Mysterious Ways/Beautiful Day/I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For/Stuck In A Moment/No Line on the Horizon/Elevation/In A Little While/Unknown Caller/Until The End of the World/Unforgettable Fire/City of Blinding Lights/Vertigo/I'll Go Crazy - Remix Sunday Bloody Sunday/MLK/Walk On/One/Where The Streets Have No Name/Ultraviolet/With or Without You/Moment of Surrender



The Black Eyed Peas were GREAT! They really know how to get the audience going.




This set was amazing! These screens were awesome! I love how they spun around on "Vertigo"


Doesn't get better than this! The classics are classic for a reason. The lighting effect was magnificent!!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awesome! U2 is coming to Toronto next summer and we're hoping to swing it.

Jason & Claire said...

You guys look like you're having so much fun! Jason was there too. He went without me...can you believe it? You look pretty cute in your little hat;)

Brad and Leslie said...

I had the pleasure of sharing I-95 with all of the concert goers - that's as close as I got! Looks like fun...

Steph said...

you forgot to post about the crazy drunk people. Glad you had a good time.