One day at a time, two years have come to pass. My brother Robert, a.k.a. "Elder Nelson" has returned from his mission in Nicaraqua. Yes I do have a brother, some of you may be questioning that fact, it's true. Robert actually began his life as my cousin but my parents ended up adopting him a few years ago and now I have a brother. So there! The family and some friends congregated at baggage claim to greet him back from this great feat. He looked the same, though two years older and two years wiser. There were nieces and nephews he'd never seen there to meet him for the first time. Jace and Lauren were so excited and both even teared up a bit when he arrived. We are just proud to have him as part of our family!




3 comments:
I always knew the 4 Nelson sisters in high school and didn't know about your brother, but I think that is so cool that your parents adopted him!
I love, love, love return missionary pictures. I'm getting too old to know any anymore;( Looks like a great welcoming at the airport. Those are so fun.
What a cutie with his fresh off the mish face and short haircut! It's always so nice to have a missionary just home in the family.
Post a Comment