Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Disneyland- again.

In February we took a little trip down to Disneyland- after all we have to put our annual passes to good use. This trip we mixed it up a bit and took along two extra kids, our nephew Sam and niece Abby, which meant Jason and I would be outnumbered. We all had a great time and everyone behaved themselves quite nicely.


Abby

Lauren


Sam, Jace, Abby and Lauren at Sleeping Beauty's castle


riding the cute little car



Sam and Jace ready to ride Thunder Mountain




Whiplashed on Muholland Madness





Lauren and Abby ready to get wet on the rapids



Abby, Lauren and Sam


The Gang at Paradise Pier



Nice glasses!



In the dark on Pirates




Ready to celebrate!



Mickey wearing his party hat



Riding the double decker bus
Lauren and Abby were complimented by the driver for having such good manners



Tarzan's Treehouse


Dessert at California Pizza Kitchen
Nice face Jace!

Ahhhh AhhhAhhh
That's supposed to be the noise Tarzan makes.....




Sam and Abby on Peter Pan
So you see it was a fun little trip for all. Jason said that if we asked a stranger which two kids they thought belonged to us they would most likely pick Sam and Abby over our own. So true!! Can't wait to go back....... maybe next month......

































6 comments:

Carol said...

aawwwww...yer so lucky! we are dieing to go! were gonna go last fall, but ya know....dougs foot and all............

Jason & Claire said...

Fun. Love all the pics. How great they got complimented on their manners. And, I knew what the Tarzan noise was;)

Heidi said...

Way cool! I love Disneyland. --
Andrew

Brad and Leslie said...

There's water in the lake again? It hasn't been filled with water in forever!!

Melissa said...

Lucky! And you're right, they do look like your kids:) Good thing they have such a great aunt and uncle.

Unknown said...

I got on your blog through Michelle and Gary! I bet people would think Sam and Abby were yours, unless they happened to see Lauren and her Grandma Nelson together. I think they look alot alike.