Wednesday, December 29, 2010

G&G HaLLoWeEn PaRTy

Every year my parents have a little Halloween party for the grandkids. This year it was the Monday night before Halloween since some of us would be in Disneyland for Halloween. Considering the fact that WE would be in Disneyland for Halloween I didn't want to put too much effort into the whole costume thing. Soooo ........


Lauren was a day spa client- which also could
have passed as a diva at bedtime


Jace was none other than.... TRASHMAN!!!
I know it's white trash but it was cheap....
and you gotta admit, quite funny!!!




The donut eating contest was quite entertaining.......























All the grandkids in their costumes



Jace was attacked by grandmas decor



I also helped in Jace's class with the Halloween party......
I even made homemade root beer A.K.A "witches brew"











1 comment:

Carol said...

I beginning to think all you people do is party!!! what a life! hahahaha