Sunday, January 2, 2011

DISNEYLAND- The Last Hoorah

They say that time flies when you're having fun... and our year with Disneyland annual passes was just that- lots of fun, but over too soon. With our passes expiring on November 6th we decided that one last trip was imperative. The long Nevada day holiday served as the perfect timing for our adventure. My parents and my sister Tiffany and her family also decided to join us. We left early Friday morning on Oct. 29th and returned late Tuesday night on Nov. 2nd. The weather was great, the crowds weren't too bad and we ran into a lot of friends that we were able to hang out with. Since we have had several Disneyland posts this year, I won't bore you with idle chit chat- however I will enthrall your senses with fantastic photos of our magical Disney vacation!!!



Lauren and Jace ready for fun!



Ava, Lauren and Jace watching the parade at Cal. Adventure


Hey! It's Mickey!



Bug's Life




Jace, Jaxon and Lauren ready for Captain EO












Riding the bobsleds







I think I'll award myself the prize for craziest look- though Jason looks like his jaw might be broken








I want to say me again, but Lauren's is pretty good!









Jason discovers the "back side of water!!"





Lauren and Ava with their Minnie ears!




Happy Halloween!




Following Grandma










A Disneyland trip is not complete until you see Billy Hill




Relaxing on the Colombia




Jace




Climbing in the treehouse on Tom Sawyers island



Grandpa wearing Lauren's ears!



We locked em up while we went to lunch!




Don't rock the bridge!



Jace found the treasure!



I don't want to boast... but I think I've got this one too!



Jace got a photo with Jack Skellington and Sally on Halloween Day!!



Oh, and so did I!!



Jace, Jaxon and Lauren ready to be haunted!




Spooky!



_TRON_


Evidently this was the best game ever!




Photo op with Chip and Dale






Horse drawn trolly








Mark Twain

Lauren's friend Abi got ears too!



3 amigos on Thunder Mountain




We got to ride on the Lilly Belle!! This is the private car/caboose on one of the trains. We rode along with my parents, Tiff and family and the Floyd family. It made you feel pretty special, like you were a VIP at Disneyland!



It was named after Waly Disney's wife Lillian. That dress hanging behind Jason belonged to her.


We all signed the guestbook and journal



Love the wood paneled walls



Door signage



The ride is over....



Jace met up with his friend Brett and brother Jake-
they thought it was so cool to see each other at Disneyland!


Lauren got to see her friend Brooke as well!
(who happens to be Brett and Jake's sister)


Lauren and Abi riding Peter Pan


Lauren and Abi on the carousel


Jace on the carousel

Dinner at Bubba Gump's


Riding the Golden Zephyr


Tower of Terror! No real winner here- I was too scared to commit myself to a funny face!


Bug's Land bumper cars

Lauren and Ava


Chewys Choo choo


Evidently it was a successful trip! The kids were all tuckered out for the drive home!!

























































2 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

We LOVE Disneyland! This makes me miss our annual passes too. So many great pictures.

Heidi said...

This post was worth it just to see all your funny snapshots from the rides! You definitely win them all.