In case I haven't been vocal enough about it, I want to reiterate that I am not that fond of cooking. However, I don't mind baking because- #1 it's quite tasty #2 you don't HAVE to do it everyday and #3 nobody really complains "I don't like that" or "it's gross mom, I am never eating that again" etc. etc. As perfect as this relationship seems, there are still some cons involved. There's the calories involved and lack of patience on my part, but the BIG one for me, and the main reason I don't bake often is that I hate messes and baking requires lots of that! With that said, I saw these tasty copy cat cupcakes and had to try them for myself. They were super cute, super tasty and super easy to make!
Thursday, December 9, 2010 I was lucky enough to be one of the parents chosen to chaperone Jace's class on their fieldtrip to the Clark County Heritage Museum.
Jace and his friend Brett by the ghost town
Checking out the shelter
my group in front of one of the houses on Heritage Street
The boys thought it was so cool to put a penny in the slot machine. The one place they can gamble legally!
Jace and Brett in front of the printing press
We had a fun time and I even got to ride on the bus! It's actually a fun place to go with the kids and it's pretty cheap too!







1 comment:
never been to that museum (did I even know it exhisted????maybe) looks fun though. And you totally expressed how I feel about cooking...that's why eating out is always SO much funner ;)
Post a Comment