Sunday, February 27, 2011

We are Family....

I have to admit, I would have pictures done every month if I could! The reality, however happens to be about every other year. The culprits are those other members of my family who don't enjoy documenting our family in pictures quite as much as I do. I can only count on Jason for about 15 minutes, then he's checked out. Lauren and Jace cooperate but complain before and after -and forget about multiple locations. I did succeed last November to squeeze in a family photo shoot and the results are.......














of course in my rushing through to make everyone happy and having places to be after, I forgot to get a pic with Lauren and Jace together. It would have been fun to have one of Lauren and I then Jason and Jace. I guess there's always next year!....or the year after.....

1 comment:

Carol said...

you guys are thuper duper cute!!!