Fifteen years is a long time, and as of May 4, 2011 that's exactly how long Jason and I have been wed. In honor of this great anniversary, Jason planned a great night out on the town. First it was a delicious dinner at Trevi in Caesars Forum shops followed by the show Absinthe- which is set up in a 100 year old show tent from Europe- in front of Caesars Palace.
There were several different acts, some funny, some acrobatic type, some a little edgy....
this tent was just amazing....
it's me after the show....
along with UFC fighter Frank Mir....
the outside area was dressed up in vintage goods...
this old clawfoot tub has been halved and repurposed as a sofa....
just cool...
Then there was Mother's Day. This day really is great. I wish Lauren and Jace would treat everyday as Mother's Day! They made me lunch, asked if there was anything I needed, and were just overall pleasant to be around in their efforts to make my day special. Lauren wrote me a great poem and Jace made me a cute little vase. Later that night we had dinner with my family and all the guys cooked and cleaned up. Couldn't have asked for more!!
Backyard Beauties!
They only bloom for one day, so everyday I go out and see how many we have that day.
May 13 and 14 was fathers and sons campout. Jace was soooooo excited. I sent Jason with the camera and told him I wanted at least five pictures, and that's exactly how many I got!
There was some dangerous steep hill climbing...
and some s'mores making....
Evidently they had a great time and Jace can't wait to go again next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment