The curtains have closed on another year of dance class. Lauren chose to do jazz again and this year her class performed to "Cuban Pete" from the movie "The Mask." They even had a boy in their class who dressed up as the "Mask." It was very entertaining!!
Lauren after the recital in her dance attire
Lauren with her cousin Maddy, cousin Ava and friend Shelby who came to support her
Family photo post concert-
yes the sun was in my eyes.......
Lauren with Grandma Nelson
Lauren with Grandma and Grandpa Robb
an action shot from dress rehearsal
This was Lauren's last year performing with Bunker dance, since she made the cheerleading squad at school there won't be enough time (or money!) for both activities. I'm mostly bummed because next year the dance recital is going to be held at the new Smith Center.... Carol I may have to swipe a ticket off of you to go! I asked Jace if he wanted to take dance but we all know his answer to that!
2 comments:
tee hee hee....if we're there ;) I'll be happy to let you take the girls to dress rehearsal ;)
I think she dances with my friends son, Andrew, and maybe her daughter Emily Christensen. :) Small world!
Post a Comment