Friday, November 16, 2012

Back in August......

Back in August Jace attended his first Boy Scout Court of Honor and received his Scout Award. I was recovering and not able to be there so Jason got pinned for me.
Way to go Jace!!! 


 Then there was the the first day of school. Since I could not drive, Jason went into work late so that he could get the kids off to school on that all important first day. I asked him to get some photos, assuming he would know what to do. Instead I got these:
Lauren and Jace taking a picture of themselves, Jace taking a picture of Lauren, and Lauren taking a picture of Jace- in the truck on the way to school. My favorite, however is the quick snapshot of them on the curb as Jason drives by. True, they are better than nothing so I will keep the complaining to myself.....
The good news is that they are both at the same middle school this year, which makes it easy. Lauren is on the cheer team again, got student aide in the counselor's office as her elective, and is in all accelerated classes. Jace got guitar as his elective and is also in accelerated classes.
Here's to a great 2012-2013 school year!!!




Earlier in August I snapped a few action shots of Jace in the pool.
This is one crazy kid!!



No comments: