Las Vegas Market
(February 2013)
A week of walking, wanting, eating, and laughing.
My friend Dawn and I spent our days strolling through showroom after showroom of home decor, art, fabric, and furnishings. Lunch, snacks, and sodas were provided as bribes to lure you in to browse their company's goods. We did sign up for a few accounts and later placed a few orders so our days wandering were not in vain. The only downfall of Market is that it is not like a store- there is no buying of stuff right then and there. It is a look and browse, then set up an account, then place an order and wait patiently type process. On the bright-side we discovered new companies and contacts to help in our efforts as Interior Designers. I added a few pictures below of some of my favorite furniture, art and accessories.....
Pantone color of the year- Emerald
We stumbled across this amazing store with an amazing name.
It is called Chandra. And it sells rugs.
Lunch at Surya....
I got to get cozy in a rocking bed- genius. Why didn't I think of it.
Then there was the magic carpet ride with the handsome Aladdin, a highlight.




















No comments:
Post a Comment