Happy Father's Day!!
Father. Dad. Padre. Pops. Whatever you choose to call him, we all have one. I was lucky and got a good one. He's tall, he's funny, he can fix just about anything, he's a hard worker and I call him dad.
I was also lucky enough to marry a great guy. We had two kids and they are lucky to call him dad.
With all these great dads around, we thought we'd make their day special. My mom, me, Tiff, and Karessa organized a tasty dinner for them. We had french dip sandwiches, french fries, and more. It was a fun night!! My mom brought super hero masks for all the fathers too. It was nice to have this day to celebrate our dads and show them how much we love them!!!!
![]() |
| Jason, Yin's dad, my dad, Randy, and Yin |
![]() |
| Dad and his girls (except Steph-they weren't able to be there) |
![]() |
| Jeff, you are my father |




No comments:
Post a Comment