Tuesday, January 6, 2015

And so it goes.....

June 15, 2014. 

Don't know how I skipped over these beauties but I did! We celebrated Fathers Day for these awesome dads with a great dinner and dessert.
Happy Fathers Day!!



 July 21-26, 2014

Lauren and her friend Shelby went to EFY (Especially for Youth) at the SUU campus in Cedar City this year. The main goal- to meet cute boys. Well hopefully they got a little more out of it than that! They stayed in the dorms, went to classes and dances, and met new friends. I'm pretty sure they had a good time but a 15 year old doesn't always let you in on the good parts, mostly they just like to complain. I'm sure something sunk in though? (Fingers crossed)





July 13, 1014

Whilst driving home from a long three hours of church, stomach grumbling, and skirt begging to be replaced by sweats, Lauren begged me to let her drive. I caved, and in a flash she was behind the wheel. Luckily the portion of road we were on was a less traveled one that dead ends at our housing development's back gate. Her top speed was an alarming 11mph but we eventually made it home. She did quite well for her first time behind the wheel, though I did have to enlighten her on the fact that just because there are two pedals doesn't mean you use two feet! 


No comments: