.......then one day your first born is old enough to catch the eye of a cute boy who asks her to join him for Prom. Of course she says yes; then the dress and shoe shopping begins. It is mostly torture, but then you find THE dress and it's all worth it.
Saturday, May 9, 2015
The big day.
General hygiene, followed by a make up appointment at Sephora- which took way longer than we thought- so a quick hair curl instead of any attempt at an updo and finally dress and shoes. Ready to go! Dakota picked Lauren up but then we (the moms) followed them to get a few pictures because we knew we couldn't count on them for very many. We took pictures out in front of the Venetian hotel, after which they had dinner there at Buddy V's restaurant. They also went and saw the Cirque de Soliel show Mystere at Treasure Island. Their group date consisted of Sydney & Ethan, Lauren & Dakota, and Lauren & Kobe. They all had a fun memorable night!
Lauren can wear this dress again, right?
(Dang! I know she can't but I don't know that I can survive the "shop" for a Prom dress again!! Haha!)




1 comment:
I want her dress! Beautiful girl!
Post a Comment