Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Utah Road Trip!!

June 26-28, 2015

Took a little family road trip to see the Manti Pageant in Manti, Utah. The Manti Temple just makes me happy and I can't seem to get enough pictures of it. I love the architecture, the gate, the flowers, and that it sits atop a grassy hill. The kids entertained my obsession for a few photos but that was it! We had dinner then got our desserts to eat during the show. We enjoyed the pageant and it's message then returned to our questionable motel room for the night. 













 The next morning we drove to Cedar where we stayed with Grandma and Grandpa Robb. We thought we'd be all outdoorsy so we drove to Kanarraville and hiked Kanarra Falls. It was pretty hot and it seemed like an eternity to get to the water part of the hike, but we made it and it was definitely worth it. There were some rickety ladders to climb and a natural rock slide to enjoy in the slot canyon. In the end we all loved it and I'm sure we will be here again!!

































No comments: