Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Life Is Beautiful 2016

September 2016

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

Yes, it is! Especially when you get to meet some of the musicians you love! I happen to love music-I can't sing or compose it, and I am a little picky because there's some genres I'm not a fan of like jazz. Nor am I overly fond of singing hymns at church but I like what I like and I got to meet a few great musicians. I didn't actually go into the festival but my favorite radio station does the Soundhouse and a bunch of the bands stop by for quick acoustic performances and meet and greets. It's a great experience and so much fun to be up close and get a pic with these guys. Lauren went all three days to the actual festival downtown and loved every minute!






The Strumbellas


Jimmy Eat World

Me + Jimmy Eat World

Add caption



Stephan Jenkins from Third Eye Blind



Young the Giant

Young the Giant


Nothing but Thieves


Flume

View from the Gold Spike








No comments: