Family photos. No matter how hard I try the universe just doesn't want me to have a perfect family photo. You know, the ones that grace the inserts of the photo frames for sale at Michaels. Someone is always grouchy or squinty, I feel rushed because I know nobody want to do pics but I insisted and now I'm the ruiner of all lives, and outfits are always basic. So while these acceptable pictures will be sent out on our Christmas card and will hang proudly in our house I'm going to hold on to a smidge of hope that one day our family pics will be AMAZING!! (to our fabulous photographers- it's not you, it's definitely us)
Wednesday, October 3, 2018
We Gave it a Shot....
Family photos. No matter how hard I try the universe just doesn't want me to have a perfect family photo. You know, the ones that grace the inserts of the photo frames for sale at Michaels. Someone is always grouchy or squinty, I feel rushed because I know nobody want to do pics but I insisted and now I'm the ruiner of all lives, and outfits are always basic. So while these acceptable pictures will be sent out on our Christmas card and will hang proudly in our house I'm going to hold on to a smidge of hope that one day our family pics will be AMAZING!! (to our fabulous photographers- it's not you, it's definitely us)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
I think those photos DO look like the ones in the frames at Michael's, beautiful!
Post a Comment