Thursday, August 28, 2008

BACK TO SCHOOL




Dear Lauren and Jace,


That time has come round where I must send you back to school. It's not that I don't love spending time with you, but you see it's the law. They give me no choice, I don't want to go to jail. Plus there's that tiny bit of time that I need to have some peace and quiet to do some of the things I want to do. So please understand. -Love, Mom

4 comments:

Heather said...

Love the note! Ain't it the truth...peace and quiet has come again.

What is that large stringed instrument in the background? Do you play that thing? Just another one of your hidden talents? I'm turning you in for the next ward talent show. haha!

mandmpotter said...

How was the first week of school?

Heather said...

Too Funny! Thats what I tell Treyson...Its The Law GO TO SCHOOL! I must be a really fun mom. My boys don't want to leave me for the day...hee...hee:)

Heidi said...

Lauren has super model hair! I can't imagine being alone all day with kids in school - you lucky duck! Only 5 more years and I'll know what that's like!