Saturday, August 9, 2008

VACANCY

I almost forgot- While Jason was at Scout Camp, Lauren and Jace were fighting over who got to sleep with mom. Lauren came up with this idea and made a sign for each of them to display when it was their night, that way there could be no arguing. It worked pretty well, plus Lauren and I had a secret plan that if Jace got in the bed and it wasn't his night, we'd wait for him to fall asleep then swoop him up and transfer him back to his. Worked like a charm!
Another tooth has given up it's fight, this time it was Lauren's. In fact it was her silver tooth, which means it had a big fat cavity in it and had to be capped a couple of years ago. It bled a lot and she whined a bit, but everything is fine now.

6 comments:

Carol said...

that's cute about the signs. my kids always want to sleep with me when dougs gone too.

Heather said...

K~that sounds just like Treyson. He'll wait for Ty to fall asleep so he can crawl into my bed next to me. Sneaky!

Heidi said...

That's one thing I look forward to when Andrew is away on a fishing trip - having the bed to myself. I can't stand it if the kids sleep with me cuz I get kicked all night!!

Jason & Claire said...

Cute signs. That tooth sounds painful.

Jennifer said...

That is so cute! I love kids' creativity. My daughter has 2 adult teeth growing in, but hasn't lost any baby teeth yet. I see braces in the future =).

Brad and Leslie said...

This cracks me up! I could see my daughter coming up with something like this. My kids take turns with me when Brad is out of town, too. I hate sleeping alone.