Tuesday, October 28, 2008

GO VOTE

It's official, I'm ADDICTED to talk radio. I can't help it I'm going CRAZY with this dang election. I say I won't listen then I won't know then I can claim ignorance but the radio keeps going back. I want to SCREAM out at the nutty people who are falling for this craziness but it's true that everyone is certainly entitled to their own opinion. I don't want to tell anyone who to vote for BUT if you think you might be on the fence listen to 840AM anytime between 9am and 5pm. I just have to do something so that is my little bit of hope thrown out there. Don't forget to VOTE next Tuesday.
GO RED!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Yep, 840AM during the day & Fox News in the evening.

Heather said...

We have it going nonstop at our house when Steve is home too. It can't be over soon enough.

Jason & Claire said...

Ha ha ha! At least I'm not alone! I walked in the other day and Jason had two different shows going at the same time- Glenn Beck on the radio and Rush on the internet. What the heck!

Brad and Leslie said...

The only talk radio I can stand to listed to is Adam Carolla in the morning. I can't even stand the opinions of the stupid DJ's during the day.