Jason flew to Ontario, CA last Monday and spotted this familiar face in the airport. See if you would have recognized this man in the middle. Go ahead- take a guess. Hint: Think 80's rock.
Good call Kirsten! His name is Mark Anthony and he plays bass for Van Halen. Jason wanted me to correct the misspell of DEVO. He said it is the greatest band and everyone should know they got their name from the theory of Devolution.
DEVO is great. The best DEVO tribute band, er, imitation band, was me, Jason, Ben Titus, and (Marvin?). Can't remember. Actually, I think we had 5 members instead of four and so somebody had to be a hyphen. Long live DE-VO. Jason--post us some pics of DE-VO!
10 comments:
Is it someone from Divo? I know my 80's bands sounds but I have no idea what the singers look like. (No TV for most of the 80's)
It has to be someone from Divo. Jason doesn't get to excited about much else, right?
Sammy Hagar, right? Van halen baby!
OK. It's not Sammy Hagar. Is it one of the Van Halen boys? Who is it?
Boy George?
Who is it? I was thinking someone from Van Halen too, but this is going to drive me bonkers =).
Good call Kirsten! His name is Mark Anthony and he plays bass for Van Halen. Jason wanted me to correct the misspell of DEVO. He said it is the greatest band and everyone should know they got their name from the theory of Devolution.
DEVO is great. The best DEVO tribute band, er, imitation band, was me, Jason, Ben Titus, and (Marvin?). Can't remember. Actually, I think we had 5 members instead of four and so somebody had to be a hyphen. Long live DE-VO. Jason--post us some pics of DE-VO!
Now I've been corrected by Jason-His name is MICHAEL ANTHONY! Sorry!
Glad to know who he is, it was seriously bugging me! I love 80's music and it was hard that I couldn't place him for sure =).
Post a Comment