Some friends of ours baptized their son at 9:30am on the other side of town -and yes we made it on time(it was a no wash hair day). Afterwards a few of us ventured over to Hash House a Go Go for a super-sized breakfast feast. I think their marketing ploy is the shock and awe factor because honestly no normal person could possibly eat all of that food.

All those handsome boys!

Duff, you gonna eat all them chicken and waffles?

Cutest girls!
Jason and I decided the night before that we should take the kids shooting after the baptism since we'd be over that way, so we brought clothes to change into. However I had never been to this Lovell Canyon place that wasn't "TOO FAR" according to Jason . After nearly 45 minutes we arrived to a junk hole of shot up trash. The kids were in treasure hunt heaven finding shot up granite, computers, cans and everything else. It was fun though, Jason showed me how to load the little .22. Thieves beware!! 


5 comments:
Go ahead, raise your kids as gun carryin' republicans, see if I care!
Didn't every dad take their kids to some trash dump to go shooting when they were a kid? Brings back great memories.
And the food...it makes me hungry just looking at it.
you packin" heat???
i'd better watch out what i say!
Yes, Zach just got a BB gun last week for his birthday, so I'm sure there is alot of shooting trips in our future!
I wish we could have gone with you guys! Are you gonna go out next time we go shooting now? Tell Jason that Donald and I got our CCW cards in the mail yesterday. Watch out world, you never know when I might be packin'!
Post a Comment