My baby girl is growing up way too fast! Today she turned a decade old- that's 10 years! I've chosen a few of my favorite snapshots to share a few moments of Lauren's ten years.......
(11 months)
Happy 1st birthday to a beautiful girl!
(1 year old)
Happy 1st birthday to a beautiful girl!(1 year old)
(2yrs. 2months)
(2yrs. 2months)
(2yrs. 3 months)
(3yrs. 11months)
(4years)
(4yrs. 2months)
(9yrs. 6months)
Today is the big day!!! Lauren wanted Cheeburger Cheeburger for her birthday dinner.
Lauren and her cousin Ava enjoying their burgers!
Today is the big day!!! Lauren wanted Cheeburger Cheeburger for her birthday dinner.
Lauren and her cousin Ava enjoying their burgers!Well, considering I've known Lauren since she was born , I'll take just a moment to share a few things about her.......
- She was talking at about a year and hasn't stopped
- She has great hair- I always thought it would turn brown as she got older, but it's still blond, thick and beautiful
- She is a great helper- you rarely have to ask her twice to do something and usually it's her asking what she can do to help
- She likes to be fashionable
- She likes music- She's also into my 80's music like Depeche Mode, one of her favorite songs right now is "Forever Young" by Alphaville
- She is always very conscious of whether an outfit is modest or not
- She is a great student with good grades
- She has a lot of friends
- She still likes to be tucked in by her "Momsy"(That's what she calls me because mom is too plain and mommy is for babies)
The list could go on and on......
I'm just proud to call her my daughter!! I'm no good at the mushy stuff but I do want to say.....
I LOVE YOU & HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!









Very cute!
8 comments:
Happy birthday Lauren! What is Cheeburger Cheeburger??? Is that a real place? I LOVE the pictures! What a gorgeous girl. She DOES have great hair!
Taylor is having trouble deciding between 90's rockstar or disco dancing queen...oh, the dilemma.
Man, Chandra, she is BEAUTIFUL! I always love seeing old pictures but these were especially adorable. Didn't she donate her hair a few months ago? I can see why. The recipient of that hair was one lucky girl! You are pretty blessed to be her momsy.
I cried when Emma turned 10. The whole double digit thing freaked me out. Now she's 12 and I love it (live-in babysitter).
Lauren is a cutie and her cousins Abby and Sam talk about how much they love her all the time.
80's music ROCKS! My boys like it too...I wonder why: hee...hee Happy Birthday Lauren!
Glad you had a great birthday Lauren. I love ya!!! You were such a beautiful little girl and you have grown up to be more beautiful. Im just sad I wasnt invited to Cheeburger cheeburger. I have never been there. Oh well maybe next time!!!!
ps i love that picture on moms white chair. funny how i remember that one!
Happy Birthday Lauren! So cute to see all the pictures and how she has changed over the years. She looks the same but just a bigger version. What a sweet girl.
You are going to have the boys knockin your door down in a few years - Lauren is a doll! And that hair!
My kids are into Depeche Mode right now.....can you blame them?!?
I still remember when the girls were little and how much Lauren and Taylor looked alike. That time has flown by so fast.
We really should get them together, they are alot alike!
Oh,and happy 13th anniversary last Monday!! I still remember going to your sealing and so excited because one week later it was gonna be my turn!!
Post a Comment