Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sp-Ring Break!

Good 'ol spring break! We were able to fit in two blog worthy events. We spent one afternoon at Lied Discovery Museum. After entering past the Bums (aka Hobos) we were able to kill a few hours on science experiments, singing, grocery shopping and more. Some cousins and grandma joined us for xtra good times.


Hannah and Lauren love the lactose
Lauren creating "Super Bubble"

Jace moon walking


Jace can lift his own body weight- as if that's saying much!



Hannah, Maddy & Lauren got caught in a horrendous wind storm!



King-Putt indoor golf. Well let's just say it IS golf and it certainly is MINI. The kids enjoyed it but I have to say it was no Scandia, and was certainly a bit cheesy, In it's defense it IS something to do. That said- I would probably go back if I had a great coupon, but not for full price. The whole place was lit in black light so we all walked around looking like the Cheshire Cat every time we smiled!
Jace going for a hole in one!





What's up Gorilla Butt






Lauren & Maddy like this end a little better!







Golfin' Gang!
Well there you have it- Two fabulous spring break outings. Well at least we got out of the house!!!







1 comment:

Jodi said...

You are a good mom to take your kids out for some fun. I've been thinking about taking my kids to the discovery museum for years now. If I wait much longer, my older ones will be too old.