Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Jace!

Our little DUDE is growing up......



Jace Garrett was born on the 20th of May, 2001. It was a quiet Sunday morning(mainly because I got an epidural) and my due date. So imagine my surprise when I heard the shocking news that I'd just given birth to a 9lb. 2 0z. baby boy! So it's crazy that one of his nicknames now is "bones" because the kid is so skinny you can see his bones! Without further ado I've chosen a few photos of Jace to reminisce........

Very cute! (3 months)
Jace & his daddy waiting in line at Disneyland (5months)


Who took away my Oreo (8 months)



Swingin' (9 months)



Happy 1st Birthday!! Wanna share? (1 year)



Pirate Jace- shiver me timbers! (2yrs 5months)




Happy 3rd Birthday!! Yes, I made that cake! (3yrs.)



Just hangin' out after riding Tower of Terror (3yrs 5months)

Playing in the ocean- Run! SHARK!!! (4yrs. 3months)


Looking good! (5yrs)



This is a hold up! (5yrs. 2months)


TOOTHLESS! (7yrs. 5months)



8 things about our 8 year old:



  1. loves chips

  2. still gives the best hugs

  3. known for his mood swings

  4. loves "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" books
  5. always building something- whether it be Legos or an "invention"

  6. loves to swim

  7. doesn't like to clean up- seems to always get sidetracked

  8. has the best smile EVER!

HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY! WE LOVE YOU!!!!






6 comments:

Chuckie said...

Happy Birthday Jace!

Jason & Claire said...

What a stud. Happy birthday to him!

Heidi said...

Isn't it Jason's birthday today too??? Did I miss it? Dang it. Happy Birthday Jace and Jason.

Jennifer said...

Your kids are so cute! How fun that they both have May birthdays too!

Jennifer said...

I'm an idiot and just saw that Lauren's birthday is actually April, but they're both spring babies!

Heidi said...

Seriously Chandra - I think our kids our twins separated at birth. It sounded like you describing Zachary. We really need to get these kids together!!