-Morrissey
BIRTHDAY GUY #1
May 22nd, a day to celebrate two of my favorite guys. First and foremost is Jason(I do have to live w/ him). After 13 tears of marriage we are still going strong. Just last week Lauren asked me who my best friend was. After some reflection I said that dad was. She wasn't too pleased with that answer because she was talking about a GIRL friend. I told her I have friends that are girls, but not a super best friend, she thinks I need one so I am officially taking offers. So that puts Jason as my best guy friend.... I can live with that! He's also a great dad and hard worker, plus he tolerates me well! He rarely gets angry, I think the last thing we argued about was where to go to dinner because neither of us wanted to make the decision. I'm definately a lucky girl to end up with him.
O.K. this was in Dominica during carnival
Howdy ya'll - yes he does claim to play the banjo
Two favorite guys together!BIRTHDAY GUY #2
I have to admit that my love for Morrissey has been longer than that of my dear husband. It all started in the late 80's with a tape(yes a tape) I acquired from a band called The Smiths and it was love at first listen. I have had the pleasure of seeing him in concert several times and enjoyed every minute. This year marks his 50th birthday, yet he is still as handsome as ever.
Myself and Morrissey after concert photo op




6 comments:
Man, he spent his birthday up on a mountain with a bunch of guys?!? That stinks. Happy birthday to him. Maybe Lauren was hinting that she wanted to be your best GIRL friend. I don't have much to say about your other birthday boy since I don't know who he is...heck, happy birthday to him too;)
ahhhhhh....aren't you so sweet. Happy birthday to your man! I knew we picked May 22 to get married to honor someone...now I know. It was Jason.
Hope you had a fun birthday jason!!! 40 is just around the corner, yikes.
Holy Birthdays at your house! I don't know why you are not on my google reader... I better put you there so I can keep up.
It's amazing how old the guys in our lives are getting. I'm glad that age thing doesn't apply to us girls.
I knew I was right on the birthday. I always remember Jason's, but that's about it. --Andrew
Post a Comment