Friday, June 5, 2009

Dude! Party Time!!

About 3 weeks ago, on May 16th, Jace had his birthday party..... and it's finally getting posted. He wanted a swim party, so I found a monkey surfboard theme, they use bananas for surfboards- I thought it was cute, Jace didn't care he just wanted a party. He had about 10 boys over, and what I dreaded to be chaos was actually quite controlled. We started with the ever popular pizza for dinner and surfboard sundaes, with banana surfboards of coarse, for dessert. Jason took charge of a few pool games, Jace opened presents and the boys swam it up. They also had to use some surf lingo like dude, gnarly, hang ten, sick(meaning good), and stoked.
These surf board sundaes are sick!

Dude! Brett almost blew up in the spa


Gnarly inflatable ring races


Totally stoked at these party favors




2 comments:

Carol said...

dude....swim party with boys....YOU are brave! looks like lots of fun for them!

Steph said...

I think I almost had a heart attack a few times, but the boys werent too bad. I must admit. Glad Jace had fun. love ya