Wednesday, June 17, 2009

BASEBALL and BALLERINAS

Spring baseball was a big hit with Jace. First he got to be on the same team as his best friend Brett and second, they actually won a few games. Jace is so funny to watch, and he really could care less if he wins or loses- it's all about the snack. We enjoyed watching his games and are looking forward to Fall Ball.

This video is Jace's last hit of the season.....too bad they got him out!


Jace in action
Lauren spent her year learning how to be a ballerina. She liked going to class with her friend Shelby, everything is better with a friend in tow. They worked hard all year and had their performance last Saturday. They were both wonderful and I was very impressed with the dance company they attend. I have to admit that I was the first to complain about the costs involved with the costumes and the concert fees and being limited to ten people that could attend the concert....... BUT after witnessing a concert for the first time I can truly see that a few things like costumes, venue, lighting, sound system and professionalism make a huge difference come concert time. So next year I'm going to keep my mouth shut and only gag slightly when it's time to pay, instead of coughing up the money.
Lauren and Shelby at Thursday's dress rehearsal

Family photo after concert


Lauren with Grandma & Grandpa



Lauren with Grandma & Grandpa




The star of the show!





Lookin' gorgeous.... love the flowers!






Stopped by Carrabas after to have some dinner and got this shot in the bathroom.... by now she was in a mood so I was lucky to get the few pics that I got.










3 comments:

Steph said...

Go Lauren and Jace. Sorry I couldn't make it to anything, but I am so proud of you both. Great job on the hit Jace, and Lauren you looking gorgeous. Way to go!!!! love aunt steph

nathan & heather said...

i love how you put all these pictures up!!! blogs are fun! i need to learn all the tricks of this!

Gary and Michelle said...

Lauren is gorgeous! And Jace has the best smile. Glad you do so many fun things with those cute kids!