Every Thursday night for 9 months finally paid off on June 19th when Lauren had her dance recital. She and her class performed a tap number to "You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home" from the Hannah Montana movie. Their costumes were super cute and sassy and definately fit the dance.

Family photo after the recital

Lauren promised me plenty of photo opportunities, but when it came down to taking the pictures I got more attitude than cooperation. This one turned out pretty good though. I keep telling her that one day she'll wish she had more pictures of herself--- not working......

After the recital we went to BJ's and had a late lunch/early dinner. We even got a free Pazookie because they burnt Jace's pizza and he had to wait for them to make another.
2 comments:
She's adorable. I love the costume/hair/make up! How fun;)
PS- the word verification is 'dorks'
dude, how'd i miss this post???? mental defect (for sure!). Lauren looks cute, amazing how different they look all dolled up. another year, here we come...yay.
Post a Comment