Friday, December 16, 2011

DISNEYLAND- Day 1

I tried, I really tried to pack Disneyland into one post. The problem is that I just have too many pictures... and this isn't even a third of them! Since there are so many pictures I will let them tell most of the story.....

Day 1- October 21, 2011



We were lucky enough to stay at the Paradise Pier this time. Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen in the Disneyland Hotel was our first stop at 7:30 am.
 We were able to hobnob with the Disney characters while we expanded our waistline with Goofy's delectable buffet.



The kids couldn't wait to be on the backside of water so they could mock Jason's previous Disneyland photo here   I thought they did a pretty good impression!!

 I took this photo of California Adventure from the hallway of the hotel- I love the lighting of it, almost vintage.
 In the afternoon we went  back to the hotel to check out the hotel pool. Jace was the only one thick skinned enough to brave the chilly waters- though Jason gets props on this one because he joined Jace on the slide once. The rest of the time we were in the spa!

 That evening the kids dressed up and we went to Mickey's Halloween Party in Disneyland...
 Jace was a mad scientist (a costume he wore a few years ago) and Lauren was a flapper girl


 Dinner was at Cafe Orleans, and of course it included a Monte Cristo and Mint Juleps!!






 We rode tons of rides and trick or treated til the wee hours of the night...
Definately the highlight of our trip- and look at this mountain of goodies!! SCORE!!


No comments: