Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ugly Sweater Party

 December 9, 2011

Admit it. We have all worn our share of ugly sweaters. So how can we celebrate the warmth and style they once brought to us(or so we thought)? Well, by having a holiday party in their honor, of course. We had a great night filled with itchy, homemade, chenille, turtleneck and 80's sweaters. There was plenty of good eats, a game of name that sweater (you had to guess the name of the star wearing the sweater whose face was covered up) and a hysterical white elephant exchange. A great night with great friends!!




 Doug won the golden sweater trophy for ugliest sweater.... the dickie sealed the deal!!

 Angie, I see you back there!!




3 comments:

Carol said...

my heart skipped a beat in fear! i thought maybe we had escaped this post! HA!!!!

Mel said...

I love this idea - I am very fond of Christmas sweaters!

Heidi said...

That looks like so much fun! I recognize a lot of those people, ugly sweaters and all!