Jolly old St. Nicholas, lean your ear this way
Don't you tell a single soul, what I'm going to say...
Sunday dinner at Grandma & Grandpa Nelson's started out as a typical night with the family... that is until the faint sound of jingle bells drew closer and closer til finally a boisterous HO!HO!HO! echoed through the front door and the jolly man himself appeared to the delight of all the kids. Each of the thirteen grandchildren got their chance to disclose their Christmas wish list; some with excitement, some with shyness,and a few of the older ones with hesitance.
Santa and the grandkids
(I forgot, two of the grandkids were in trouble and couldn't come. Who's missing??)
Lauren, Santa & Jace
After Santa said good-bye the kids dressed up, and while I read, they acted out the Nativity. It was a great night and a wonderful way to feel the Christmas spirit.



No comments:
Post a Comment