Thursday, June 28, 2012

There is Only One Way...


These girls.....
Taylor and Lauren

are hysterically head-over-heels in love with these handsome and talented lads which call themselves...
ONE DIRECTION

I approve mostly because they are British- but somehow I am aware that one is Irish.
I hear daily of their likes, dislikes, and fashion sense.
Anyone for carrots, red pants, and bowling??


They performed at Planet Hollywood on Saturday, June 9th. Tickets sold out early on, but those two girls held tightly to the hope that they too would be in the crowd. A week went by trying desperatey to win tickets on the radio... I have not listened to that much hip hop in one week ever. But our dedication to the radio was all for naught.
Then it WAS Saturday.
They found tickets from a broker, a little over priced in my opinion, but these girls were DESPERATE to go.
and they did.
They ended up with front row balcony tickets that set them back $82.
They said it was worth every penny and I am sure that it was.



Lauren took this at the concert

1D will be gracing Vegas again August 2013- yes tickets are already on sale- and yes, Lauren is begging to go!!
CHEERIO!!

No comments: