New year, new hair accessory. Instead of covering my shame with a hat on super greasy hair days, I spruce up my look with this synthetic short haired wig. I still get that ombre look that I love and as an extra bonus it helps cover up those pesky grey roots I get when I procrastinate between hair appointments. This sassy hair accessory allows for my natural long hair to remain the showstopper, cascading from under the wig. I found this beauty at Savers so good luck finding the perfect hwig (wig you wear with your natural hair) for you!!!*
Jace did an invention for his science project this year. He called it Porta-ball, basically a ball with a built in handle. He got an A so really that's what counts!!
Dawn and I went to Las Vegas Market at the end of January. Loved lots and lots of everything!!
![]() |
| LOVED this place!! Herringbone floors to die for!! |
![]() |
| Lovely! and those floors again |
![]() |
| COLOR!! |
![]() |
| Photo op with a flat Donny Osmond |
![]() |
| Newly designed Chandra store signage |
Jace got his Star rank advancement and a few merit badges for Boy Scouts. One step closer to that Eagle!
![]() |
| Jace and Kaden. Yes that is a donut cookie sandwich Jace is holding.... |
My selfie.
Lauren cheered for basketball season at Legacy. I took some pics of her and Sydney at the last game.
They also worked the grand opening of Baskin Robbins. They cheered out front and on the sidewalk by the street to attract customers. They even got a free scoop of ice cream for helping out!
*I am totally joking about the wig, please don't ever let me see you wearing something like that!! Dawn and I nearly peed our pants at Savers, that's not a reaction you want to get!

















No comments:
Post a Comment